This project seeks to provide a client in Bahrain with the capability to efficiently, timely and correctly run their treasury business with the implementation of consolidated treasury management system to cater to the day to day functioning of the treasury activities in order to:
• Increase the trade processing efficiency in a single front to back platform
• Enable STP deal booking, processing and revaluation
• Ensure consistent valuation and decrease/eliminate reconciliation between FO and BO
• Have an integrated F2B system which will ensure the same data is used by all the stakeholders.
• Support Treasury current business and have the ability to facilitate the future growth of the treasury
The project also aims to meet limits, regulatory and internal requirements for their back office business to mitigate and adopt to the challenging and changing business landscape by getting rid of fragment infrastructure by consolidating front to back platform. This will require engagement with the business users to implement back office functionality and at the same time ensure timely transition from IBOR to RFR. There is also an objective to provide a framework for implementation of limits with greater scalability and flexibility based on latest technology and providing a future proof platform
• Project Manager, responsible for the delivery of the project:
- Leads, plans, and coordinates DXC resources and tasks in the project.
- Communicates with the Banks stakeholders of project issues, changes to the project plan, resource requirements etc.
- Provides the Bank with the necessary information to achieve project objectives.
- Produces the DXC deliverables according to the project scope and planning
Resource mobilisation and planning
Confirm the end to end scope with business.
Key person to coordinate and plan with all parties including client, Finastra and DXC
o Mandatory Skills Description:
- Exposure to Kondor platform is essential.
- Delivery change within and Agile environment
- Upgrade and migration projects experiences on Kondor
- Experience controlling release management across various teams.
Nice to have
Experiences with managing projects within Middle East banks
English: C2 Proficient
Arabic: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.