- Deep domain insights to enable consulting and engineering solutions in the areas of Digital Cockpit, Autonomous Drive and Connected Mobility
- We provide a complete range of solutions to design, develop and deploy the most engaging, viable and top-performing interfaces between human and machine
- Deep domain knowledge in telecommunications & networking working with top contributors to design and develop solutions for leading networking equipment vendors and telecom service providers worldwide
Why join us
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Stable, long-term customer engagements
- Career growth opportunities
- Adoption of new technologies and modern architectures
- Access to a wide array of trainings including software development and testing, leadership and management, business and soft skills
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home option
- Extra vacation days
- Free parking spots
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preferably someone with a master’s degree in a technical field
- Eager to learn
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
Project case 1 – Work with the most advanced Python libraries
Our team is comprised of experienced Automation and Manual QA Engineers, working in an agile process of Product Lifecycle Management.
You will be extensively involved in developing test suites and test harness components for our system testing automation framework, developing/designing test strategies, test plans and scenarios for our product, which is focused on data center automation. The Core product is a vendor-agnostic intelligent operating system and controller, communicating with network elements, which aims to achieve fast and automated data center deployment automation, resiliency, security and other extensible mechanisms.
Technologies used: Python 2.x /3.x, Selenium Webdriver 3, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, KVM/vCenter, Linux, Docker, Ixia.
Main requirements: Extensive experience with Python (3–5 years minimum); solid knowledge of computer networking: L2/L3 network protocols, Ethernet, TCP/IP; good knowledge of GNU/Linux operating systems, shell scripting and command line tools.
Project case 2 – Apply your talent into figuring out the shape of the future car
We are working on developing modern and future technologies of Autonomous Drive with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
To expand our business offering in the European market, we are looking to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and St. Petersburg (Russia). Luxoft is always pleased to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. You will work with a highly competent and motivated international team in a positive work environment, where you can grow your career via multiple promotion options.
Main requirements: Considerable experience in the design of test scenarios; C++ knowledge/experience.