Strategies for Central and Eastern Europe in the Face of the 4th Technological Revolution and the Current Global Economy. Operations and Project Management in the XXI Century Using AI Techniques.
What we are going to discuss:
- New political and economic dynamics across Central and Eastern Europe in 2019.
- Operationalizing goals. Modern statistics and AI technologies helping rapid business growth.
- RFID as a modern inventory tool.
- Cross-cultural management.
About the trainer:
Professor Jacek Leśkow, Ph.D., Deputy Director of Research and Academic Computer Network at National Research Institute in Warsaw. Visiting Professor in the USA, Mexico, France, Brazil, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Sweden.
Main areas of competence:
- International research in statistical signal processing
- International teaching and training in risk management, operations management, financial risk management, cross-cultural management
- International research projects management
From 1989, University of California, USA (until 1997–full time).
1997–2012, Polish-American Business School, Nowy Sącz, Poland.
1998–2003, Centro de Investigaciones en Matematicas, Guanajuato, Mexico.
2012–Present day, Krakow University of Technology, Krakow, Poland.
International and management experience:
1989–1997 – Director, Statistical Consulting Lab, University of California, USA.
1996–2007 – Principal investigator, NATO international research grant for making telecommunication signals secure.
2007–2010 – Vice Chancellor for Research, Polish-American Business School, Nowy Sącz, Poland.
2007–2014 – Member of the Małopolska (southern Poland) regional committee on the distribution of EU infrastructural funds.
2014–2017 – Principal investigator, Polish Research Agency grant on statistical signal processing.
2015–2016 – Member of the Advisory Council to the US Ambassador in Poland.
About the training:
Training Room 414
Bosfor Business Centre
2 Katerynoslavsky Blvd,
06.04.19 from 10:00 until 16:00
Stay tuned with Logeek Night!
Count of registrations: 80