What is LTS
Luxoft Technology Series (LTS) is a series of free online events with famous IT lecturers who have rock star status in IT community. It is targeted to IT professionals who have interest in obtaining expert level knowledge.
I am Back-end Engineer who has been working for Luxoft since 2013. For my Ph.D. thesis in Computer Science, I developed interests in SEO tools, SE reverse engineering, HPC and design of complex systems. As a co-founder, I launched a project called GoGetRank. My expertise combines various fields of back-end and front-end programming, design, and analysis. The creation of something new and continuous improvement are the main motivation points for me.
Unsupervised learning: clustering analysis
During the presentation, I will cover the topic of building smart .NET applications that learn from data, using algorithms and techniques that can be applied to a wide range of real-world problems.
See previous webinars
- Luxoft LTS Event with Rex Black
- Murex Webinar
- Luxoft LTS event with Nicolas Fränkel #11
- Luxoft LTS event with Nicolas Fränkel
- Luxoft LTS Event with Sander Mak #9
- LTS Webinar “A practical guide to Digital Transformation” with Richard Pilling
- LTS Webinar “Building Better Angular Apps with NgRX” with Lukas Ruebbelke
- LTS Webinar: Climbing into the Digital Cockpit
- Luxoft LTS Event with David J. Anderson
- Luxoft LTS Event with Dr. John Johnson and Robert West
- Luxoft LTS Event with Paul Bakker
- Luxoft LTS Event with Sander Mark
- Luxoft LTS Event with Scott W Ambler
- Luxoft LTS Event with Shai Almog