What is LTS
Luxoft Technology Series (LTS) is a series of free online events with famous IT lecturers who have rock star status in IT community. It is targeted to IT professionals who have interest in obtaining expert level knowledge.
Stanimira is a software engineer on the NativeScript core team at Progress, focused on the the integration with Angular and performance optimizations. Lately, she's been working on providing an official way for sharing code between web and mobile Angular via NativeScript schematics and webpack.
Supercharging your Angular library with `ng add`
You have just written an amazing Angular library. You put it on GitHub, because it will save tons of time for other developers. You impatiently refresh the npm page checking the downloads. Wait, why is nobody using it? Is it because of the tedious 12-step setup?
Don't worry! The Angular CLI comes to the rescue!
The new `ng add` command allows your library to do all configurations automatically. You can turn your boring setup into an installation schematic - a simple, declarative script that will be executed whenever somebody 'ngadds' your library to their project.
See previous webinars
- Luxoft LTS Event with Rex Black
- Murex Webinar
- Luxoft LTS event with Nicolas Fränkel #11
- Luxoft LTS event with Nicolas Fränkel
- Luxoft LTS Event with Sander Mak #9
- LTS Webinar “A practical guide to Digital Transformation” with Richard Pilling
- LTS Webinar “Building Better Angular Apps with NgRX” with Lukas Ruebbelke
- LTS Webinar: Climbing into the Digital Cockpit
- Luxoft LTS Event with David J. Anderson
- Luxoft LTS Event with Dr. John Johnson and Robert West
- Luxoft LTS Event with Paul Bakker
- Luxoft LTS Event with Sander Mark
- Luxoft LTS Event with Scott W Ambler
- Luxoft LTS Event with Shai Almog