What is LTS
Luxoft Technology Series (LTS) is a series of free online events with famous IT lecturers who have rock star status in IT community. It is targeted to IT professionals who have interest in obtaining expert level knowledge.
Dr Michael Dinkel
Dr. Michael Dinkel is the head of the Digitial Cockpit practice at Luxoft. After some years developing software in automotive projects, Michael did a Ph.D. on Automotive IT architectures at BMW Research before he joined Elektrobit where he headed the global software integration domain. Michael is convinced that agile is more than Scrum and that the automotive industry needs to evolve in order to succeed in the global competition for smart software-enabled solutions.
Agile way of working
Mastery of software development and software deliveries has become the foundation of successful projects in automotive. How fast new innovations can be deployed to cars in the field largely depends on the development methodology. Automotive is more and more embracing know-how from other domains and particularly interested in leaving traditional process models. However, automotive requirements don’t make it a straight forward exercise to apply agile methodology successfully. This presentation will give some insight into how we structure large-scale projects, how we deal with the complexity and where this journey might take us.
See previous webinars
- Luxoft LTS Event with Rex Black
- Murex Webinar
- Luxoft LTS event with Nicolas Fränkel #11
- Luxoft LTS event with Nicolas Fränkel
- Luxoft LTS Event with Sander Mak #9
- LTS Webinar “A practical guide to Digital Transformation” with Richard Pilling
- LTS Webinar “Building Better Angular Apps with NgRX” with Lukas Ruebbelke
- LTS Webinar: Climbing into the Digital Cockpit
- Luxoft LTS Event with David J. Anderson
- Luxoft LTS Event with Dr. John Johnson and Robert West
- Luxoft LTS Event with Paul Bakker
- Luxoft LTS Event with Sander Mark
- Luxoft LTS Event with Scott W Ambler
- Luxoft LTS Event with Shai Almog