Join our team of experts in Bucharest as a Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer will support client products from a major network infrastructure manufacturer, working directly with the partners and customers. The Engineer will work with a highly knowledgeable group of customers and act as an escalation point for other groups within the organization.
Why join us:
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Stable long-term customer engagements
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth opportunities
- Access to a wide array of trainings including software development and testing, leadership and management, business and soft skills
- Extra vacation days
- Free parking spots
Our open roles:
- 1. Level I/II Security Technical Support Engineer main requirements:
- Good Knowledge of routing Switching and security protocols (Ethernet, VLANs, Spanning Tree)
- Good knowledge of application layer protocols (SNMP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP)
- Good knowledge of Syslog protocol
- Good TCP/IP knowledge.
- 2. Switching L1 or L2 Technical Support Engineer:
- Network fundamentals including routing, switching and security technologies
- Knowledge in IP networking in layers 2-4(TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLANs, VLAN stacking QoS, STP, RSTP, OSPF, RIP, VRRP, IGMP, MPLS, Multicast routing protocols)
- L1 requirement
- 2-3+ years of experience in a support role (field engineers or as technical support engineer)
- Achieved a minimum of JNCIS certification and preferably JNCIP (CCNP or eq.) level certification
- Working experience with traffic generators and network protocols analysis tools.