Moore’s Law into the Era of Digital Transformation
Whether we’re talking computers, tablets or our indispensable smart phones, Cloud, AI, IoT, we continuously crave for better, cheaper, faster and more efficient devices and technologies. The microprocessors used for our smartphones and computers have gotten exponentially complex over the years continuing to obey the famous Moore’s Law.
Our client is a leading company in the world capable of developing the next generation of chip-making machines that will allow Moore’s Law to continue further.
Investing heavily in research and development, our client invents techniques to design machines that can produce smaller and smaller electronic circuits that use ever less energy and require a relatively lower amount of resources.
For more than 4 years Luxoft has grown as a top supplier for the client. continuously contributing for designing, developing and testing software applications for Integrated Circuits Lithography machines, becoming a mature service and solution provider.
Technologies we use:
- Python, Django, Jenkins
- Java SE, Java EE
- C# .NET
Eindhoven – The European Silicon Valley
You will be part of a multi-national team of young passionate developers and testers responsible for development of the next generation of chip-making machines.
Our team is based in Bucharest and Eindhoven, present also in the famous HighTech Campus - the so-called smartest square kilometer in Europe that accommodates over 160 companies and over 1000 tech-savy researchers from all over the world.
So if you are a passionate developer or tester, you might want to join our Next generation of chip-making machines. Apply here for our open roles:
Our client is a market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in the Netherlands.
Project scope is development and maintenance of standalone desktop and server based software for Metrology (lithography measurement process) machines.
- New features development, unit/functional testing, design documentation
- Development is mostly for new features
- Development is full-stack
- Java 8, Java EE, Maven 3, JUnit
- Spring Boot/Wildfly Swarm, Apache Kafka, Docker, DC/OS (Mesosphere), HBase, MongoDB
- Experience with any BigData frameworks like Hadoop/HDFS/Apache Zookeeper/Apache Pig/Flume/Hive
- Tools: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, IntelliJ
- Desktop applications experience (JavaFX would be ideal)
- AGILE / SCRUM methodologies
- English language (intermediate or better)
- Good communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Problem solving attitude
- Bachelor's degree
- Mathematical/Physics background
- Interest to gain domain knowledge(Integrated circuits lithography and metrology)