- New Projects at Luxoft
Driving the Future of Automotive
Vacancies in Gothenburg
Luxoft believes that that AUTOSAR Adaptive will be largely influential for the next 10-20 years of automotive software. As Premium Partner of AUTOSAR, we contribute our experience and knowledge to several feature teams, and we pursue a continuous exchange of ideas internally and with our clients.
We seek you to manage Luxoft’s AUTOSAR activities towards the AUTOSAR consortium, towards our clients and internally.
We offer a highly innovative work environment, the chance to work together with very talented people on latest automotive software technologies, and a competitive compensation.
- Analyze community and market trends around AUTOSAR Adaptive, seek partnership opportunities, co-define Luxoft’s AUTOSAR Adaptive strategy
- Manage and grow Luxoft-internal AUTOSAR Adaptive community, ensure effective communication / know-how exchange and innovate through synergies across different teams and projects around the globe
- Create strong, influential marketing messages, speak at conferences and events, visit customers, support sales organization in winning projects
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar education
- Experience expected
o 5+ years commercial SW development
o 3+ years C++ software development under Linux or QNX
o 2+ years participating in standardization forums/committees or open-source software projects and successfully influencing others to achieve objectives
- Practical knowledge expected
o agile development (as PO or SCM)
o automotive SW architectures and AUTOSAR, preferably adaptive
o automotive software development lifecycle
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to do frequent travel (expected: 25% of work time)
- Open communication, likes to motivate people, team player
- experience in working inside the AUTOSAR consortium
- SW development expertise in C++11/14, REST
- practical knowledge of automotive standards for diagnostics, functional safety, etc.
We are now growing our team within In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilise the cars infrastructure in the future? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we build a team to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to its most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle.
Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will define what IVI looks like in the future.
You will be leading work around architecture, design and documentation of interfaces etc. and supporting product owners and teams to follow architectural decisions taken on their daily work. You will be a part of the overall product quality work by defining needed guidelines for design and coding, together with teams.
• Acts consciously towards long-term goals and according to plans.
• Identifies challenges beyond the immediate tasks.
• Investigates and solves complicated problems which requires comprehensive analysis.
• Contributes to a work environment where people are actively sharing and discussing various ideas.
• Proposes solutions that normally require innovation/ development of new procedures, techniques and methods.
• Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders on different levels
• Actively seeks improvements and acts pro-actively to help the team in its everyday work.
* SW development background and years of first-hand experience
* Experience in working with Open Source communities and embedded Linux
* Experience from software development and architecture on Automotive. Especially IVI systems.
Experience from the following is meriting:
• Experience with automotive software modelling tools and software architectures and standards e.g. AUTOSAR, Genivi, etc. and with Automotive SPICE, CMM, or other software development process models.
• Knowledge of software planning methods and the ability to use them effectively
• Hands on experience in Linux and Qt/Qml.
• Genivi and open source components.
• Ability to communicate advanced and complex concepts and ideas persuasively and concisely to all levels of the business
• Experience with Infotainment features such as SDARs, Bluetooth, USB, Navigation, Hands-Free
• Excellent Knowledge of automotive SOC Systems Architectures (ARM/INTEL)
Experience from the following is meriting:
Agile development principles and application supported by tools
DevOps principles and application
Scripting ex. Python, Ruby, Shell or similar
Atlassian toolchain such as JIRA, Confluence,
Testing techniques to include functional, regression, sanity/smoke, batch, and system testing.
Test automation tools/frameworks (Gherkin, Cucumber, Squish etc.)
CI systems like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to the Global Sales Director and will work closely with other senior members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.
• Build and lead the sales organization and expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
• Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the front-end organization:
Target setting (Quarterly quotas, annual goals)
Resource planning, based on offerings and budget
Annual budget planning for the automotive sales and account management cost center
Reporting on opportunity progress as well as overall sales and account management performance
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
• Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
• Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
• Extensive experience of selling software development services to Automotive OEM-s (Ford, GM, BMW etc.) and TIER1-s (such as Harman, Delphi, Panasonic, Continental etc.).
• Working knowledge of modern automotive technologies.
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network
• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
• Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
• Willing to travel