- New Projects at Luxoft
Luxoft Automotive University Penang
How to participate?
Opening the Door to Boundless Opportunities for IT Talent in Penang and Across the Globe
- Are you a university graduate with a specialization in C++ or other OOP programming language?
- Do you have TECH TALENT AND A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE?
- Would you like to GET 4 MONTH PAID FOR TRAINING PROGRAM WITH GUARANTEED JOB PLACEMENT?
- Do you want to get into CUTTING-EDGE software development for the $2 Trillion AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY ?
- Are you keen to gain project experience in Europe, Asia, and North America?
- Are you ready to compete and show your OUTSTANDING KNOWLEDGE to secure YOUR SEAT at Luxoft Automotive University?
Upon successful graduation from a 4-month fully paid real project based training in Automotive, you will join an international development team to create top level SW solutions for global Automotive companies.
We believe that the best way to learn is by doing. That’s why each programmer will be engaged in real projects only.
The unique programs in the Automotive technology domain include:
- Embedded software development and integration for Infotainment, Digital Cluster, RSE, Diagnostics
- Application development, SW engineering
- Verification and validation (SW, integration, system)
- Solutions maintenance/support
- QA and process improvement
- UX and design
- HMI own tools with open source tool integration
- Connectivity solutions for Cars and Consumers
The study program will last four months, with full-time engagement within the standard workweek for programmers on practicable projects.
The education process consists of the following phases: Recruitment of IT talent, including interviews and testing.
4 months of training on practicable projects:
- Quick Start level – 2 months
- Junior level – 2 month, (only for interns who will pass the exam testing after the 2nd month of Quick Start level)
Benefits include the following:
- Monthly payment of remuneration in the appropriate amount for Quick Start/Junior level.
- The ability to use Luxoft facilities in Malaysia as a part of the Luxoft Global Team, with full access to highly-skilled program managers around the world for knowledge sharing, consultancy and collaboration.
- The opportunity to participate in local team-building activities and parties as well as in global contests and programs
We are inviting young and talented candidates, recent graduates from top Universities for our award-winning Automotive Projects Teams
- Basic ability to use algorithms
- Basic C++ programming skills
- Intermediate level of English
- Basic Linux programming skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Desire to learn
- Basic UML skills
- Basic Design Patterns skills
- Basic understanding of interaction with repository
- Basic programming skills in embedded systems
- Basic programming skills in OOP programming (using C++/Java/C#)
- Basic knowledge of Posix
- Basic Knowledge of DBus
The project is devoted to development of next generation IVI system in close collaboration with other suppliers. The result of the project will be basic infotainment platform that will be used for implementation of end products for Tier 1 Customers by conducting specific changes and fine tuning.
Our client is one of the world wide leading automotive IVI manufacturers. The company was established in Japan more than 75 years ago. Main products are Cloud-Based Information Network Services for Vehicles, Car Navigation Systems, Car Audio, Vehicle Camera Systems, Visual Devices, Bus Equipment and Communications Devices.
Main customer for the client are Volkswagen, Nissan, Honda, Suzuki, Mazda, Subaru, Ford, GM, PSA and Chrysler
- Highly qualified and experienced employees
- Direct customer access in Worldwide
- The ability to deliver to the most demanding OEM expectations
- Automotive experience across all domains, including work with both HW and SW
- Locations in Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, USA, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Mexico
- Being part of award-winning international team that builds the future of automotive software