The application support engineer role performs level 2 and level 3 support and maintenance activities for Webmethods Integration platform. The application support engineer will be part of wider support team that is responsible for the ensuring production applications remain performant and undertake any configuration and enhancements to these applications. Application support engineer will work closely with the application support team lead and operations manager to provide 24/7 application support services to bank's client facing IT systems. The role directly contributes to ensuring service stability and optimal delivery standard.
• Perform root cause analysis for any issues raised in Production BAU or QA phase and provide appropriate resolution on a timely manner.
• Design and Build technical solutions in webMethods platform.
• Conduct unit testing based on the technical/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features
• Peer code review to provide feedback on the code quality and suggestions to improve.
• While collaborating with the project team and other application teams for building solutions ensure that the technical implementations are aligned to enterprise architectural principles and strategies.
• Support production implementations to ensure successful releases.
• Over 5 years of advanced integration experience with industry standard integration product webMethods
• More than 5 years working experience in Software AG components such as Flat file, XML file processing, Webservices, Schedulers, fill polling, JMS/Broker triggers, Developer/Designer, Broker, My Web Methods Server, Integration Server and JDBC Adapter, Deployer
• Advanced experience in the design of complex business process solutions using BPM technologies.
• Experience in SOAP, XSLT, SFTP and HTTP requests
• Over 3 years of experience designing APIs and service interfaces
• Experience with CI and CD tools including GIT and Jenkins
• Advanced Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
• Intermediate knowledge of RDBMS platforms, such as Oracle, Sybase.
• Experience designing DevOps pipelines
• Advance knowledge of programming language, including Java and Shell Scripting
• Project experience utilizing agile-based methodologies and tool, such as Scrum board, Kanban board and JIRA
• Facilitation and Negotiation skills
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written
• Self-motivated and self-driven without need of detailed supervision
• Ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds and in a diverse multicultural environment to articulate and remedy service level issues
• Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations in a calm manner
Nice to have
Experienced in one or more of the following industry sectors: Banking and Insurance, Financial Markets is preferable
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.