As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are hiring various IT specialists, who will become part of their IT Service Center. The bank is an international organization dedicated to providing financing, advice, and research to developing nations to aid their economic advancement.
The bank predominantly acts as an organization that attempts to fight poverty by offering developmental assistance to middle- and low-income countries. Our client is a provider of financial and technical assistance to individual countries around the globe. The bank considers itself a unique financial institution that sets up partnerships to reduce poverty and support economic development.
The selected candidate will work as part of the development team, and report to the project manager and technical leads.
We are searching for outstanding web developers to develop innovative and reusable Web-based applications for World Bank operational products. Working closely with our project managers and functional and UX team members, the web developer's primary responsibilities include developing specifications and making recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies, as well as performing programming and web design.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop good quality code using HTML, Java script, CSS etc.
• Develop code to integrate various data sources
• Creation of a fully-functional website based on technical specifications to be provided to him/her.
• Documentation of his work in the project
Understanding of front-end development best practices (accessibility, performance optimization, SEO)
High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, integration continuous workflow, etc.) Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Ability to convert design deliverables into a responsive, cross-browser, web solution.
Experience with cloud platforms, prefer AWS / Azure experiences.
Additional Skill which can be a plus -
• Experience with SQL, especially POSTGRES SQL.
• Proficiency with web GIS tools, particularly those used for map tiling and creating mashups/online interactive maps (Google Maps API, MapBox, OpenLayers, and the Google Earth plugin);
• Experience with SQL, POSTGRES SQL, or MSSQL.
Nice to have
• Experience working with UI Frameworks such as bootstrap
• Experience with Grunt or similar frameworks for deployment and testing.
• Understanding of MVC, MVVM design patterns
Bulgarian: C2 Proficient
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.