• This role serves primarily as a resource to products, portfolios, programs, and projects and secondarily to the UX Department and Technology division.
• The role collaborates with firm senior leaders and key partner teams such as Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Change Management, and Communications.
• Research is conducted with investors, clients, financial advisors, branch-office administrators (BOAs) and associates and results could be leveraged by almost every area of the firm.
• The role is responsible for identifying and elevating awareness of UX-related inefficiencies and risks for user adoption of system changes, user error, and compliance with system controls.
• With guidance, leads strategy and execution of user-centered research to inform the design and development of systems, tools, applications, and processes for use by our customers (including investors, clients, and associates).
• Supports experience-related product team and UX Department objectives which align to firm and division priorities.
• Determines, recommends, and delivers rigorous, efficient, and effective UX research techniques and methodology to solve for business needs and meet product, UX, and firm objectives.
• Reports on the outcomes of research and partners with UX colleagues to make recommendations and guide product team toward the optimal user experience.
• Monitors and reports pre- and post-release data including usability metrics, user behavior analytics, and user feedback for UX and usability issues and opportunities.
• Guides product team to a high level of UX and usability quality before and after software releases
• Proactively identifies and solves for end-user pain points across channels through innovation, partnership, and compelling communication.
• Influences, supports, and collaborates with a variety of disciplines across divisions to deliver high quality user experiences and achieve strategic business and UX goals.
• Takes ownership for self-development and stays current with UX skills including research techniques, tools, and best practices.
• Mentors and assists other UX Researchers by providing technical guidance, feedback, and insights regarding application of UX Research techniques, methods, and skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Usability, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or relevant field.
• 2+ years of User Experience research experience.
• Proficient in a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative user experience research and design thinking methodologies.
• Able to effectively plan, research, analyze, and consolidate data into trends and insights.
• Presents ideas, thoughts, arguments, and information persuasively and credibly.
• Demonstrates proficiency in critical thinking, strategic thinking, process improvement, relationship-building and problem-solving.
• Able to establish and maintain effective relationships across departments, business areas, and vendors.
• Proficient in written and verbal communication.
• Proficient in project management and organizational skills.
• Responds well to direction and embraces feedback and change.
• Proactively develops self in the fields of research, usability, UX, and technology.
Nice to have
Researcher II: Has greater responsibility over research assignments with increasing complexity, broader-reaching, higher criticality and impact. Higher degree of autonomy and expertise on approach, recommendations, competencies and analysis. Supports other researchers by providing coaching and mentoring. Has strong strategic thought, sound judgement, communication, and champions change across divisions.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.