Our client is the second-largest writer of commercial general liability insurance and the fourth-largest commercial property-casualty insurance company, serving the global corporate, large corporate, middle market, specialities and programs sectors in the North American region. We provide Consulting, Cloud services, Desktop support, Application Modernization, Development and Maintenance Services for the customer.. The customer is working with us collaboratively for migrating the Underwriting applications from legacy to a new modernized platform for Quoting, Binding and Issuing the policies. This entire program is driven by Agile methodology and products / LOBs are being implemented incrementally for the next 5 years. Guidewire product is used primarily for the new platform. Customization and re-engineering of the interface applications are also part of the program scope. We in collaboration with customers are investing for the long term to build the new Underwriting platform that will fuel the revenue growth.
ClaimsConnect is primarily a claim administering/processing application. This application is developed in PEGA and supported by Backend Java Services.
Slowly all major functions (like Payments, documents etc) are being integrated/developed into this application.
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, Containerization, Java, Salesforce, Pega), highly scalable, open-source technologies and hacker-friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publicly-traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team and clients, where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability.
• Implement software components according to design specifications.
• Work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible
• Deliver quality code by applying sound development practices
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Participate in peer design and code reviews
• Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
• Communicate and debate the designs with the onshore team, reflecting any required changes back to the offshore team
"Must be proficient and hands-on Java, Hibernate, Web Services(good to have both REST and SOAP, atleast one is manadatory), Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
• Experienced with containerization (docker, Kubernetes).
• Good understanding of RDBMS.
• Having good problem solving skills.
• Experienced on UI technologies like CSS, HTML, JQuery.
• Knowledge of build and packaging, Maven, Gradle, Unit testing(JUnit, good to have Mockito), JBOSS (Basic), Micro services.
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end."
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.