Luxoft is one of the major Engineering Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional engineering services in Automotive industry. In the scope of this project, Luxoft is building up a new special-purpose organization targeted at developing the new generation of In-Vehicle Architecture for one of the top Asian carmakers. In combination with industry trends, vehicle functional safety, and information security concepts, we are pursuing the goal to deliver the overall EE Architectural design inheriting the best SOA principles
• Analyze the communication requirements of the in-vehicle Ethernet network, and be responsible for the solution analysis and technical evaluation of the time-sensitive network.
• Responsible for the development, configuration and verification of time-sensitive networks, including IEEE802.1AS 2020, IEEE802.1Qav, IEEE802.1Qat, IEEE802.1Qbv, IEEE802.1Qbu, IEEE802.1CB, IEEE802.1Qci, etc.
• Write the technical documents and participate in the relevant work. Provide necessary technical support to customer.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in service-oriented architectures in automotive
• Experience working with at least one UML tool
• Familiar with AUTOSAR software architecture
• Familiar with TSN related specifications/protocols
• Familiar with C + + and script development tools
• Experience in automotive electronic architecture development, familiar with mainstream development tools
Nice to have
• TSN and SOA development experience is preferred
• Experience in AVB/TSN development and testing is preferred
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business