Our client, Microfocus Fortify is the industry-leading provider of Application Security solutions that empower organizations to develop secure software. Fortify offers a comprehensive portfolio of application security solutions with the flexibility of testing on-premise and on-demand to cover the entire software development lifecycle. Over 80% of security breaches exploit application vulnerabilities, and at Fortify, you will be at the forefront of one of the fastest growing segments in the security market. You will work with bright, motivated teammates to implement solutions to some of the toughest code analysis problems in the industry. We develop complex algorithms to scan the code of over 20 different programming languages. Development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA):
• Security from the Inside Out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZrTtx7rLo
• Fortify Static Code Analyzer: https://software.microfocus.com/en-us/products/static-code-analysis-sast/overview
• Design and implement static analysis algorithms to extend and improve Fortify SCA.
• Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
• Maintain the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
• Work with a project team of other software engineers, security researchers and support team to develop reliable, high-quality solutions.
• Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Software development experience (5+ years).
• Strong knowledge of compiler development concepts (parsing, semantic analysis, translation, intermediate language).
Nice to have
Ability to work on tasks independently
Knowledge of software security concepts
Basic knowledge of static code analysis
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.