Test Manager for Quality Assurance Centre of Excellence Core Team.
New Clients Management
• Collaborate with QACoE leads and prepare the service proposal by understanding the client’s problem statements and articulate the possible solutions and our value-add capabilities.
• Set up QA framework for new clients by tailoring the exiting process considering the client specific requirements
• Collaborate with QACoE leads and identify the new talents and onboarding
• Collaborate with QACoE leads and mentor and upskill the team members based on pipelines
• Collaborative with technical teams and SMEs to identify the fit for purpose tools and technologies
• Define testing governance and guidelines based on the client specific standards, regulations, and legal requirements
QA Governance and Repository Management
• Manage and govern the QA repository – Process, Templates, Tools, Knowledge repository, governance, and guidelines
• Periodically review and identify the scope amend the repository with changes
• Responsible for managing the QA Toolset
• Educate and encourage the team on new process
• Monitor the compliance and take corrective actions
• Periodically review the compliance regulations and redesign the process and framework
• Based on changing needs perform fit for purpose assessments across process, tools and technologies and implement the changes
• 4 to 7 years' experience as a UAT or Test Manager
• Banking experience or software testing experience in the banking sector
• Experience in Project/ Program planning & Enterprise Test Delivery and Governance
• Be able to define a fit for purpose test strategy across multiple projects and deliverables
• Experience in writing detailed test plans, test cases, and bug reports
• Have leadership skills with the ability to co-ordinate, advise and engage with multiple people to bring together information needed to deliver a successful outcome.
• Have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence both senior stakeholders and delivery professionals
• Be able to advise on the most effective ways to set up solutions in both traditional/agile/hybrid environments.
• Strong experience in testing of Core Banking systems and mobile applications.
• Experience in Lending and payment domains.
• Extended experience in SDLC and STLC
• Software Quality Assurance (SQA) - Business Model understanding, Requirements engineering, Architecture and development, Testing and quality and social skills and leadership
• BFSI Domain knowledges - Core banking, Cards, Lending and Payments
• QA methodology - Waterfall, Agile and Devops
• Technical expertise - Expertise in the software architecture layers - Presentation, Logical and Data around on premises and cloud
• Testing and quality - Manual and automation testing, test process management and testing governance and guidelines
• Social skill - Interpersonal skills, Stakeholder management, conflict management
Nice to have
Proposal management, training and development and screening and shortlisting
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing Others