You'll be working in a team based in Switzerland, in an application part of the global Anti-Money Laundering program organization.
Are you a Test Engineer with a good understanding of the Banking business? We are looking for a motivated testing expert for our Swiss team, who is passionate about quality and committed to deliver on time.
You will be
- Preparing the test plan and ensuring the adherence to the Group Technology Test Strategy of the client.
- Actively performing the requirement analysis, and providing the test effort estimation
- Ensuring the required coverage through functional and non-functional testing to meet the quality and regulatory requirements
- Working together with the test engineers, developers, business analysts, and the project manager on a specific project, based in Poland and Switzerland
- Leading the test improvement activities in the project and facilitating the test automation activities
- Prepare test plans for releases and actively support the Agile team
- Perform Test Analysis based on business requirements specifications/use cases
- Ensure proper coverage and the traceability of the requirements in scope.
- Create test scenarios/ test cases using the most efficient testing techniques.
- Create test data
- Perform and document Tests
- Support program test manager in all project/program activities e.g. Test reporting
- Enhance regression coverage
- Maintain automation scripts together with the testing team
- Support the implementation of the improvement measures derived through maturity assessments.
• 8+ years of experience in software testing, at least 6+ months in testing Java applications and databases
• Knowledge of automation scripting (Selenium)
• Pro-activeness, self-organization, readiness to perform and focus on the result
• Troubleshooting skills
• Strong knowledge of testing approaches and methodologies
• Good understanding of test data creation approaches
• System analysis skills
• Experience with JIRA/Xray
• Sufficient SQL knowledge to perform data analysis
• Experience with Oracle DB (complex SQL queries)
• Knowledge of Java
• Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches.
• Sound knowledge of GitLab
• Practical knowledge of Unix
• Strong communication skills. The candidate should be able to partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT.
Nice to have
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical specialty
• Knowledge of any programming/scripting language
• ISQB Test Analyst
• ISQB Test Manager
• Experience with Cloud
• Sound/Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence
• Experience in Investment banking, Financial services, payment systems, insurance, telecom domains
• Experience working in international teams and direct client-facing
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing Java