DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. DXC-Luxoft is working with both automotive OEMs, Tier-1 and other suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
DXC-Luxoft is running a project as main supplier for one of biggest German Car Manufacturer (OEM) . The main project area is Telematics software development for ECU.
We are looking for a team of professionals to extend our project team implementing full cycle of SDLC, including quality compliance with ASPICE and Cyber Security aspects. Core teams are represented in Germany and Romania with possibility to work remotely in these locations.
DXC-Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are highly motivated to bring value to our automotive customers.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team
Apply your talent into creating the mobility solutions of the future
Gain hands-on experience working with well-recognized customers
Personal growth and promotion options
Make an impact on the overall growth of DXC-Luxoft
As QA engineer you will be responsible for development and execution of automated testing on a variety of projects while working to improve the QA process. You will have strong experience on best practices, test requirements and carrying out automation testing. The candidate must be comfortable working on systems that are not driven by user interfaces and within an agile and distributed environment.
- You will be a part of an Agile team working on automation tasks
- Develop and update automation test scripts for new application features
- Maintain existing automation scripts whenever necessary following functional changes to existing components
- Work closely with Architects and Test Manager to ensure adherence to the Agile/Aspice processes
- Communicate with team members, product owner and scrum master effectively to ensure Sprint commitments are met
- Python (2+ years)
- Exposure to CI tool GitLab, Jenkins
- Automatic testing of software on PC and HIL benches
- writing test cases
- creating test reports
- documenting defects
- support development teams and customer with defects investigation
- test bench construction and maintenance
- business travel to customer premises
- CAN, Ethernet bus expertize
- C#, PyCan,
Nice to have
- Experience in coding using Java Core
- Experience with Git
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Canoe experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
Automated Testing Python
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Automated Testing Python||Junior Automation Test Engineer (Python)||Bucharest, RO||Junior||
|Automated Testing Python||Test Automation Engineer||Bucharest, RO||Regular||
|Automated Testing Python||Automated Testing Python||Bucharest, RO||Regular||