Luxoft is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation.
Luxoft is building up a new special purpose organization (SW House) targeted at developing In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems for the age of autonomously driving vehicles. How do people in cars spend their time? How do they interact with information and how do they best utilize the cars infrastructure in a future 2025? How to surpass all the benchmarks in automotive SW development. We believe that Software is the driving force to enable and differentiate in future environments. To achieve outstanding user experience, we build the SW House to apply the best of open source in the way that open source communities are meant to work, we focus on living continuous integration up to it's most modern concepts including continuous delivery right into the vehicle. Our project setup and way of working follows agile principles scaled to a team of multiple hundred people.
Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will define what IVI looks like in the future together with our OEM partner.
As a Test Engineer within the SW House you will contribute to the verification and validation of the system being developed.
You will be working within a development team with SW testing as main focus or in an independent verification team focusing on feature test on system level. In your role as a tester being part of the SW House you will be able to contribute to the development of test environment being used.
Being part of the SW House means that you are part of a larger project team that embraces the mindset of agile development and takes responsibility for the end-product being developed. This larger project team believes in a work climate that value people and encourages innovation, collaboration and a professionalism.
Identifies and solves problems that require analysis by adopting existing procedures, techniques, and methods. Actively contributes to improvements and changes. Takes responsibility for his/her actions and his/her delivery, and encourages others to do the same. Have a good understanding of the group's joint task. Seen as a person who takes full responsibility and whom colleagues can trust. Works independently. Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English.
* Minimum 5 years of working experience as a test engineer;
* Programming skills with Python to be able to review the corresponding code;
* Implementation of automated test suites in Python;
* Some experience with reading C++ code
* Proficiency in problem-solving and a can-do attitude;
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
* Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance, and resilience.
* Academic degree (BSc/MSc/PhD) in computer science, Information Technology, or a comparable qualification demonstrable through any relevant certification, portfolio, GitHub repositories, etc.;
* Experience with Embedded Linux / Yocto, Qemu, Robotframework preferable
Nice to have
* Experience with in-vehicle infotainment systems;
* Experience with efficiently managing external test houses;
* Experience in validation tools (Vector CANAlyzer/CANoe, Vector CANApe, ETAS INCA) and in Vector CAPL usage;
* Knowledge of test management tools like Zephyr or XRay;
* Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: system design, network technologies;
* gcc/gdb knowledge;
* Modern C++14 Knowledge
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing Python