Information and Document Management is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 300 individuals located mostly in Switzerland, Poland and Singapore. Providing global capturing and document processing, archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. At the moment developing strategic greenfield project to build large-scale digital archive for documents and records, that will gradually replace all existing archiving solutions in the bank, and to build an operational document store, that should become a single point of truth for document workflows. The whole system must scale linearly, be fault-tolerant, and handle petabytes of data. Within our organization, you would be working on the Product Development project, with the SCRUM Teams consisting of Developers, DevOps, Business Analysts and Quality Analysts/Testers.
We are looking for a results-oriented top-performer Test Analyst to join our team. As TA your responsibilities will include:
- Run end to end migration in UAT
- UAT manual validation (which covers regression test and tests of new MP functionalities and bug fixes)
- Define, review, run manual test cases, collect evidence and report defects using Jira
- Analyse requirements and derive test scenarios together with BAs
- With help of BA analyse test data to have complete coverage for test cases
- Prepare or coordinate with DEV to have test data ready
- Analyse issues in UAT and coordinate with Hitachi and source DEV teams if further analysis are required
- Ability to see the big picture
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, UNIX and SQL
- Familiar with XML and XML schema
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail and tenacity
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with ADM (Application development and maintenance) project experience.
Nice to have
- Experience with test automation of REST APIs
- Nice to have: previous experience with data migration/ETL
- Agile experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.