Implementation of domestic stocks trading in a Middle-Eastern bank. Temenos practice in Luxoft is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust.
- Run requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders
- Analyze client business requirements and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs as per agreed requirements
- Writing of specifications, prepare and perform the configuration of products.
- Make recommendations on best banking practices, design, etc
- Practical experience in stocks markets, customer onboarding and account management business domains
- Proven experience in Temenos solutions with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in banking and finance or equivalent
- Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.