Technical Support Engineer is a key member of the team who can assist End Users with any requests they raise for analysis, resolution planning and accomplish the remediation plan. In addition to key tasks, Engineer will be involved with continuous process improvements to keep up the good pace of process enhancements' planning and implementation. This individual will be responsible for planning and execution issue remediation plan, provide analysis various Data Processing issues and stay involved with process enhancements related to Automated Data Processing activities.
You'll be working in the Automated Data Processing Support Team in Zurich. As a Technical Support Engineer, you'll play an important role in enabling Tech Services to re-engineer legacy data processing feeds using new standard tool with support of Application Stakeholders across various Business streams in global Environment.
• analyse requirements related to Automated Data Processing activities within or between internal Services and/or Applications
• plan the remediation plan for Regular Support Engineers in various locations and assist them through its' execution
• suggest and implement potential process improvements
• participate in remediation process review meetings
• assist Project manager with data processing related issues and suggest a better way to remediate/enhance them the most efficient manner from technology perspective
• as Technical Support Engineer, cooperate with other Support Engineers and Application Stakeholders from various Business streams in remediation of non-compliant Data Processing tasks
• no less than five years of hands-on experience as an Application Support Engineer/ Support Specialist
• knowledge and hands-on experience of automated data processing within or between Applications (Autosys, cron jobs, Mainframe data processing, other related methods)
• knowledge of Azure Cloud Infrastructure and related methods of Automated Data Processing is beneficial
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem analysis and solution design thinking
• being a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• Hands-on experience Netcool or Autosys
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)