We are looking for an experienced Technical PM to work for one of our Client in financial industry and to help with RTB, UAT, level 3 support
Project goal is to maintain and develop solutions focused on integrating vendor products
- speak about problems and prior experience of product launches or change the bank processes
- delivery management (planning, estimation, reporting)
- gather requirements (communication with business users, product owners, system experts, direct system analysis)
- prepare requirements specifications (documents, JIRA descriptions, schemas, use-case scenarios)
- create acceptance criteria for user-stories and tasks
- assist in quality control, encourage best practices, project and delivery management towards stakeholder satisfaction
- work closely with development and QA teams during development and testing phase
- act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
- determine the required IT solutions and manage the delivery to implement them
- design solution to address business problem with consideration of strategic future state model
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- coordinate with various IT organizations to implement business solutions
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry.
• Experience working with collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Confluence, Jira
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Clear understanding of Project Management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall / Agile models).
• Experience maintaining documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English
• Experience in completing full SDLC cycle
• Experience working in China regulatory projects
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Able to effectively multi-task, and deliver quality results within fast-paced project deliverable deadlines.
• Good at building networks, connections, positive collaborations and consensus.
• Flexible and resilient, ready to face new approaches
• Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Able to clearly describe and isolate in-scope and out-of-scope elements.
• Able to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels within the organization
Nice to have
- SQL skill is required
- Experience with Agile is preferred
- Technical background in SW Dev
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Project Management