DXC-Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automotive OEMs and suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by DXC-Luxoft.
DXC Luxoft is currently supporting several German OEMs in building their next-generation battery-electric vehicle platforms. We help industrializing, integrating and testing the platform and functional software, especially during critical integration phases approaching start-of-production.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced program manager in Germany. DXC-Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
- Execution of Engineering program, incl. staffing, managing of deliveries and processes, quality
- Ownership of program profit&loss
- Face to the client decision makers on program level
- Get involved into technical discussions / issue resolution where needed
- Automotive experience working with OEMs
- Project management
- Technical background, able to lead technical discussions
- Experience with automotive SW development processes (ASPICE, agile)
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined
- Strong communicator and team player
- People management experience
Nice to have
- AD/ADAS background
- Program management experience
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
German: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
Engineering Program Management