The Project is for Large International Investment Bank, Fixed Income & Currencies line of business. It is planned to create a brand new strategic cross product documentation platform for end-to-end documentation functions. From business perspective, it should bring standardization of documentation process across business area, and enabling the Bank to meet many regulatory requirements relating to trade confirmation. Main user of the application is Global Documentation Operations team, who works on Execution of Legal Confirmations.
Modern technologies are going to be used in new platform: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, PostgreSQL/Oracle, and Google Cloud. Active phase of project development should take 2-3 years. 1-2 Scrum PoD are going to be involved that consists of full stack, java backend, angular developers and QA automation engineers.
At the moment we are looking for 7 talented and experienced persons that will be a part of DICE Scrum Team. They will work in the global distributed team with centers in the Germany, UK and India among professionals equally willing to share experiences and absorb new development trends / approaches
- A technologist with a minimum 8~10 years of experience
- Application architecture design and technical decisions making
- Build distributed, highly available and fault tolerant application using
- Java, Spring, Angular, Kafka and other technologies
- Build large scale and highly available API's - both internal and external
- Setup development processes including CI/CD
- Build, deploy, release, and support application on early stages
- Lead Development Team following Agile practices
- Communications with business and customers
- Mandatory to undergo Luxoft Hacker Earth Assessment
- Mandatory to have hands-on with Java coding skills
- Core Java 5+ years
- Spring framework 5+ years
- Kafka or other messaging 5+ years
- Front-End tech: Angular, Typescript, JS 3+ years
- Knowledge of key APIs: JPA, JTA, CDI, etc.
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Containerization solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Building tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle)
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Continuous Integration systems (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Fluent English
- Facing off to key business stakeholders
Nice to have
Experience in the finance industry and work with Fintech community
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.