Are you an enthusiastic Business Analyst professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest project for financial domain? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our team within the bank for an exciting opportunity.
We're looking for a Business Analyst to:
- Manage and support the delivery of a variety of projects
- Analyse and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Conduct analysis on process, root cause, business impact and cost benefit
- Ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
- Execute business critical processes within platform to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Execute control or monitoring processes on the product suitability tools to ensure compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Scrum Master experience preferred
- Experience as Business Analyst in Financial Service Industry/Banking Industry
- Strong experience in requirements engineering
- Financial or Credit Risk domain knowledge
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing
- Knowledge of test automation tools (Cucumber/Selenium or Selenium/TestNG)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in developing automation frameworks Hybrid framework, Keyword and Data driven.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases, logging and tracking defects and status reporting is a must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with technical understanding
- Solid business analysis skills to elicit and document requirements
- Solid communication skills to liaise with the business stakeholder and the technical team
- Clear understanding of software development cycle
- A highly organized and detail oriented, vocal and fast learner.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Experience and comfortable to work with remote team and multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Able to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
- Able to prioritize your own task, and identify potential risk in early stage
Nice to have
- Understanding of Agile principals and SDLC
- Core banking WM product is appreciated. - especially Midas, Temenos, Avoleq
- OMS WM product knowledge is appreciated
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.