About Luxoft and Banking & Capital Markets
• Luxoft is a Software Engineering Partner for Digital Solutions. We are 13,000 thousand employees spread across 22 countries and 42 cities. We have a broad level of expertise in Financial Services, Automotive, Media & Communications, Healthcare, Retail & Logistic, Energy & Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, etc., We are proud to have deep domain expertise, deliver agile solutions at scale, employee exceptional talents and have strong partnership ecosystem.
• BCM (Banking and Capital Markets) is the Financial Services arm of Luxoft working for: Capital Markets, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management and Payments industries. BCM delivers Bespoke Technology and Engineering, Consulting, Vendor Package Integration, IP Software Solutions and Enterprise Technology Solutions.
• We’re looking for a Pre-Sale Technical Architect/Consultant who would join BCM European Consulting Team reporting to one of Consulting Directors.
• Own the technical pre-sales working closely with Sales, Account Management, and Consulting
• Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales and customers through sales presentations, POCs, and product demonstrations.
• Assist sales in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
• Own and manage the development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer.
• Lead executive-level technical demonstrations at large enterprise organizations articulating our value proposition.
• Assist in the development, validation and maintenance of sales materials, knowledge bases, product documentation and tutorial videos.
• 7+ years of technical experience.
• 3+ years of customer facing experience in presales, sales engineering, or supporting implementations of enterprise software solutions.
• Can understand modern technology stack and is able to translate client requirement into technical solutions.
• Keeps abreast of technical advancements.
• Demonstrated technical experience in cloud, big data technologies (Azure or AWS or GCP), relevant certification would be a plus.
• Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
• Ability to learn new technical subject matter quickly.
• Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing, situations, tools, and requirements.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline.
Nice to have
• Banking and Capital Market business domain knowledge would be great plus.
English: C2 Proficient
German: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Solution/Integration Architecture||IT Landscape Coordinator||Remote Poland, PL||Regular||
|Solution/Integration Architecture||Senior Architect||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|Solution/Integration Architecture||Solution Architect - Industrial Analytics||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||