This project is for market risk for one of the leading Australian bank
• Take ownership of converting business requirements into well documented user stories with clear acceptance criteria ready to be developed by the engineering team.
• Split up larger tasks into child tasks which are achievable in a sprint
• Participate in Agile delivery and planning sessions.
• Review all deliverables to ensure quality and conformance to standards.
• Assist with building out test packs alongside the business stakeholders, including through test automation frameworks, to ensure delivered solutions meet business requirements.
Mandatory skill: Risk, Stress Testing, Back Testing, Expected Shortfall, FRTB, P&L Attribution, BCBS 239 etc.
• 5-7 Years of experience
• Strong experience in one or more Analyst roles - e.g. Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst
• Deep domain and system knowledge to turn customer needs into business requirements and workable technology outcomes
• Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrable experience and understanding of agile development practices, use of JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience working with Market Risk Systems and risk metrics is mandatory
• Business/Technical Analyst role working closely with the Market Risk engineering squad to deliver bespoke build solutions to upcoming market risk regulatory form
• Experience of Market Risk mandatory
• Ability to learn quickly, problem solve and a can-do attitude will set you on the path to success
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can independently interface with business stakeholders to elicit and document requirements into development ready user stories for our engineering team
• Have good communication skills and are able to work effectively with colleagues located both onshore and offshore.
• Work closely with developers, business and project managers from other teams or projects.
• Excellent telephone consulting skills to gather requirements.
Nice to have
• Experience with APS116 / APS117 is beneficial
• Experience in working on both back and front end tasks is beneficial
• Understanding of UX, wireframing / drawing technology is beneficial
English: A1 Beginner
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||Technical Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Business Analysis||ION Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Senior IT Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Junior Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Junior||