Our Client is looking for an experienced engineer for an exciting role to augment his core performance libraries team to analyze and benchmark client's software for latest and future server processors. The person will interact closely with key technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on Clients' platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Analyzing/benchmarking CPU libraries for Client processors.
• Performance evaluation of targeted HPC applications
This is a great opportunity to work as a part of highly regarded team to deliver leading edge solutions.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Strong programming skills in C / C++
• Strong programming in any scripting languages like Python, bash, etc.,
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Experience using any of CPU profiling tools like gprof, and analyzing performance bottlenecks
• Experience in Linux Kernel development along with a decent understanding of kernel, BIOS hand-off
• Ability to quickly learn new skills and drive completion of business goals
Nice to have
• Good mathematical background: Linear Algebra, FFT
• Thorough understanding of processor architecture in Cache sub-system, Instruction Set Architecture, Registers
• Experience in Assembly programming for x86 architectures
• Any experience in bringing up full stack (BIOS, OS , Drivers) on any modern hardware.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and evangelizing skills with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive results is a plus
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior Software Developer/Architect C/C++ (with Autosar)||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|C/C++||C++ Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|C/C++||Linux RT (SYS & IFU) Senior Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|C/C++||QNX Hypervisor Developer||Bangalore, IN||Lead||