The ongoing growth of software complexity in the automotive industry is a key enabler for the introduction of high-performance computers and emerging networking technologies such as Ethernet. These technologies though well established in the IT world have not been very common in automotive industry so far. Beyond provisioning significant more resources for computation and commutation they also enable new system and software development paradigms in automotive like model-based system engineering, service-oriented communication or runtime adaptability.
In line with these paradigm shifts it is the main goal of this project is to support our customer in the re-design of the entire vehicle AD domain software architecture. Luxoft will take responsibility on architecture and detailed design of the software functionalities. One central design goal is to apply the philosophy of service-oriented architectures consequently throughout the whole product development lifecycle. We will support our customer in understanding how to approach the design of new architectures, related KPIs, methodologies, tools and technologies.
The central tasks encompass planning and specification of the underlying software platform for various in-car high performance computers. Particular focus will be on HPCs serving as central computing instance in the AD domain. Following activities need to be conducted:
Capturing of vehicle feature requirements for the corresponding domain and derive corresponding software platform requirements.
Top-level planning of the software platform architecture (creation of block diagrams and high-level data flow).
Identification of available solutions on the market in order to implement the software platform architecture, checking their suitability and identify gaps. Create recommendations and guidelines for configuration of those solutions
Create a dedicated platform service layer architecture in order to close gaps identified above ("middleware layer") by providing additional OEM-specific services, including but not limited to areas such as e.g. vehicle status, data management, sensor fusion, connectivity, security.
Documentation of suggested solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience
- At least five (5) years of experience in automotive development (AD/ADAS functions domain knowledge)
- Experience in automotive system engineering (AD/ADAS functions)
- Experience in AD software architecture (AD perception, fusion, localization, environmental model, motion planning and motion control)
- Experience in service-oriented architectures in automotive
- Experience working with at least one UML tool
- Good communication skills with a customer and a global team
Nice to have
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Goal oriented
- Ambitious, self-driven
- Automotive system design processes and tools (PREEvision or Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect or any UML tools)
- Agile project environments
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business