The successful candidate will work as a part of a distributed international team providing managed services to support production systems based on commercial and Open Source solutions such as Oracle Fusion Middleware, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Grafana etc.
• Perform on-demand Tier 3 support
• Perform FMW domains, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch clusters buildouts and expansions
• Escalate and/or troubleshoot systems and applications production issues
• Perform patching, performance and capacity tuning
• Perform application installs and upgrades
• Automate routine tasks and application installation using Ansible, Shell scripts, Helm etc.
• Document key findings, run books, operating procedures, etc.
• Strong administration/supporting experience Linux/Unix OS, environment applications and services
• 4 years of experience with Web-based applications, and Java application servers (Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
• Expertise in installation and configuration of Middleware products
• Experience with JVM troubleshooting, performance tuning
• Experience with administering JMS, Apache Kafka
• High availability and scalability technology: Load balancers, clustering software, auto-failover
• Scripting languages: Bash, Python
• Automation: Ansible, Terraform
• Relational databases: Oracle, MySQL
• Passionate about server-side technologies (clusters, grids, clouds), OS;
• Eager learner of new technologies and systems;
• Written and verbal interpersonal communications skills;
• Team member;
• Good verbal and written communication English skills.
Nice to have
• Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
• Experience with administering Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, Grafana
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL3)