The customer team is leading the integration work to secure an always working software baseline with expected functional content towards the next generations of cars.
The ART has recently been given the additional task of engineering, building and operating the Cx (Continuous Integration, Continuous Verification, Continuous Validation) flow across the companies R&D to enable ever faster feedback loops.
To support in building this R&D Software Factory (SWF) there is now a need to add Cx architectural, Cx infra and implementation teams to the ART to secure the new platforms delivery.
The resources will work together with the SWF architectural team develop the technical guidelines and roadmap across R&D.
This team will constitute the technical Cx and CM lead across R&D to minimise the short- and long-term technical debt and to build a culture of collaboration and exploration.
The way of working will be set-up in collaboration with the ART management team and the ongoing SWF teams.
- > 10 years of experience as SW Architect and Developer of automotive software
- Experience of System Architecture
- Experience of SW Integration
- Experience of Release and Configuration Management
Nice to have
- Experience from being an OEM supplier
- Experience from working in projects that uses Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- AUTOSAR development or integration
- Experience of working with ISO 26262 - Functional Safety
- Experience of working with ISO 21434 - Cyber Security and Software Update Management System (SUMS), UN R156 and ISO 24089
- SW Process models and standards, such as ASPICE and SAFe
- Tools, such as Git CLI, Gerrit, GitLab, Jenkins, Zuul, ConfigHub, Atlassian Suite
- Programming languages, e.g. C/C++, Python
- Experience of requirement- and test management
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business