US hedge fund develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
Technologists at fund research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people. In fact, of the 600 employees globally, approximately 500 of them code on a daily basis.
Fund success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
We are seeking an exceptionally talented System Administrator with a great communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team
• Install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware.
• Maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, web-servers, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and mid-range server hardware.
• Participate in periodic on-call duties
• Collaborate with peers both inside and outside your team.
• Solid understanding of Linux
• Experience with infrastructure as a code and related tools as Terraform (strongly preferred), Ansible, Packer
• Hands-on knowledge of Docker, Podman, LXC
• Experience with CI/CD, GitHub or Git
Nice to have
• Experience with K8S
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.