European Bank is looking for a strong Analyst (with testing experience) and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience to focus on their Surveillance/Global Regulatory Control Function/Product.
As part of their project team, the ideal candidate should have Compliance and Banking experience - in particular, a good understanding of Surveillance controls/MIFID II regulatory initiatives and a good understanding of its regulatory applications will be essential . This role involves assessing the impact on process and systems on the back of compliance/business drivers, drafting the requirements documents, conducting the testing (& automation where possible), and ensuring all software is aligned with the business requirements
Deep knowledge of Treasury operations and products as well as TRAX (Interface and functioning) will be needed.
* Process and systems documentation
* Analysis and document requirements
* Ensure software alignment with business requirements
* Testing and Test automation
* Transaction Reporting knowledge
MUST HAVE: Experience as Business Analyst (Tester) in Banking for Regulatory/Surveillance related projects (MIFID, MAD/MAR etc..)
* At least 3 years of relevant experience in same or similar role
* Compliance/Regulatory and Business knowledge
* Analysis methodology
* Testing and Test Automation experience
* Communication skills
* MIFID reg/Surveillance knowledge
* Regulatory applications that support MIFID
* Deep knowledge on Treasury operations and products
* TRAX knowledge: interface and functioning
* English written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
Experience working in front/back office
Spanish: C1 Advanced
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.