One of the Top Investment Banks has built a new Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Market Making (MM) Platform which will support Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income and Warrants ETF's
The successful candidate will take on an active role in L2 support of the system in production (for European regions) with an opportunity to learn business and technical aspects of the Delta 1 ETF MM architecture and systems.
• Troubleshooting application problems on a daily basis;
• Communicating with technical and business users on issues;
• Understanding business cases behind system processes;
• Working on support shift daily which covers the main European Trading hours.
• Knowledge of financial markets domain ideally with Equities and Capital Markets;
• Experience with Unix/Linux systems. Scripting skills with shell;
• Experience with databases and SQL; Oracle/Sybase;
• Strong attention to details, communication skills, English level - Upper-Intermediate (with speaking practice during the last 6 months);
• Strong analytical thinking, ability to solve problems.
Nice to have
• Background in system/network or database administration is a plus;
• Background in programming (Java/C++ or Perl/other scripting);
• Knowledge of ITRS (Geneos).
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL3)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL3)||Operation and support engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU||Senior||
|Technical Support (SL3)||MetaSystem Support Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU||Senior||
|Technical Support (SL3)||Support Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU||Senior||
|Technical Support (SL3)||Atlassian administrator||Saint Petersburg, RU||Senior||