You'll be working with the HR IT Application Support teams in Poland. The team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold - clear and recognized benefits into the L2 line teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
• be responsible for providing hands-on Level 2 production support of HR IT business aligned applications
• govern production support execution as aligned to existing ITIL framework
• follow effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
• work closely with the vendor, key stakeholders to plan for cost optimized solutions, manage delivery, implementation, process improvement and production product support.
• possess strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (i.e. you know how to figure problems out)
• possess strong verbal, writing and communication skills• Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Scheduling, Autosys, Fusion/Peoplesoft - all are very valuable skills for this role. You need to be a hands-on person.• have a strong ability to solve complex issues
- 2-3 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
-In-depth knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem Management practices.
-Unix, Oracle, Scheduling, Autosys is a must and Fusion/PEGA (is added advantage)
-Highly refined and professional in verbal and written communications
-Experience in operating under a Global team environment
Nice to have
Exposure to automation tools and Cloud technologies is an added advantage
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)