If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (13,000+ employees around the world), [http://www.luxoft.com](http://www.luxoft.com/). We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture strives to solve difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to develop ideas.
Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 5 companies to work for in Mexico. We do it with a truly flexible environment, high-impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career.
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences.
- You will lead the collaboration with team members to co-develop and solve problems, transforming projects into user stories and assisting in the delegation of development tasks.
- You will be the tech lead, architecting our web application solutions and guiding the team in the implementation of your vision
- You will take advantage of opportunities to build new technical expertise in a specific engineering area.
- You will understand the importance of system and technology integration and the basic features and facilities involved in the integration process.
- You will develop and test standard software applications and related programs and procedures to ensure they meet design requirements.
- You will apply software design principles, data structures and/or design patterns and computer science fundamentals to write code that is clean, maintainable, optimized, modular with good naming conventions, and promote these practices to your team.
- You will execute tasks and/or provide data to support the implementation of holistic solutions that forge linkages between structure, people, process, and technology.
- You will report clearly on the current work status. You will ask challenging questions and are empowered to do so.
- You will be able to apply formal training methods to your current workload. You will feel comfortable challenging authority/the status quo.
- You will help coordinate stakeholder input and collaboration efforts when developing solutions to issues.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Bachelor or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related major; or equivalent professional experience.
- Equivalent experience includes:
-- Developing software as a tech lead in a team environment of at least 5 engineers (agile, version control, etc.)
-- Building and maintaining a software project/product in production environments in public/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Strong expertise in React
- Familiarity with some API access (REST, GraphQL, gRPC), CI/CD (Jenkins, Spinnaker), version control (Git), and platform technologies (AWS/Cloud, Dropwizard, Docker).
- Able to understand moderately complex systems.
- Experience in developing applications following a microservices architecture.
- Ability to debug applications and test/monitor your own code.
- Demonstrated commitment to technical excellence - results-oriented and self-managed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Excellent algorithmic and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner
- Eager to learn top technologies and use the knowledge to tackle exciting challenges
Nice to have
- Familiarity with project management tools like JIRA
- Familiarity with monitoring and pipeline analysis technologies (Splunk, DataDog, etc.).
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|