For the long term engagement with a major Oil & Gas service company, we are looking for an additional Frontend developer to help boosting the team. The project is related to geosteering, and analysis/processing of near real-time acoustic data analysis and plotting/rendering.
Develop new features, code review, act as part of agile team
• 3+ years' experience in web development
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Software engineering experience in object-oriented design and applying loosely coupled distributed design patterns to realize mid-to-large size web applications.
• Must understand the need for and be willing to develop unit and integration tests. Experience with Web Application Unit Test frameworks such as Jasmine.
• Experience in agile/scrum teams preferably using Azure DevOps
• Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or another related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
Nice to have
• Experience with front end web graphics development
• INT GeoToolkit experience
• Oil and Gas experience including drilling or geological related applications development
• Experience with Scientific applications development
• Experience with the Microsoft Technology Stack: .NET, C#, Web Api
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.