We are looking for the experienced developer in SQL Server and Python or C#, who can work with us to develop migration tooling and automation.
The position is for our client from the investment banking industry, in the area of Infrastracture & Security Engineering (Migration Factory Services).
- Development, maintenance and support of migration tooling and automation to support internal programs
- Rapid, iterative development against sometimes unclear or changing requirements
- Continuous improvement, automated testing, programming best practices and quality control
- Problem solving, planning, analysis
- 5+ years development experience
- Believe in high standards for code quality, code reviews, testing and best practices
- T-SQL / MS SQL: very strong SQL Server, tables, views, stored procedures, release/rollback scripts to apply changes, produce complex SQL queries for reports, database performance and indexes, database transactions
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ, collections and data structures, logging and exception handling
- Experience with REST API development
- Contribute to backend architecture and strategy
- Experience with: git, GitLab CI/CD, Jira, release processes, Azure
- Ability to produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent, re-usable, well-performing
- Strong communicator, fluent in English, able to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Nice to have
- .NET Core: ideally strong experience with C# and .NET Core projects version 3.1 or above
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
SQL (MySQL, T-SQL, Teradata etc.)