We've been engaged by a large Australian company to provide resources Markets Regulatory Optimisation Program development team working on a wide range of projects like CTB changes, risk and regulatory projects, version upgrades etc.
We require an experienced SQL Developer to work within the existing Team.
You will contribute to the delivery of the Markets Regulatory Optimisation Program in the Asia Pacific region. The role will focus on project delivery as part of a scrum team within a project or within a BAU/CTB team.
This will be a high profile engagement with a view to quickly grow our offshore footprint with this client.
- Work in Agile development teams on backlog stories to develop/enhance/customize their Markets applications
- Interact and liaise with teams across various geographic locations.
• 4+ years' experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. Focus on creating, updating complex SQL queries and procedures.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively within existing coding frameworks and standards
• Exposure to programming languages, ideally Java
• Ability and comfort working with remotely located team members.
• Experience in Financial Markets technology, ideally with derivative type trades (FXD, IRD, ...)
Nice to have
• In-depth Java experience
• CI/CD tools (Jenkins, git, ansible ...)
• Test automation frameworks (Cucumber, Selenium, ...)
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)