About the Project
Establishing trade surveillance for Murex projects Project duration is 9-12 months for our leading client in Australia.
We have a strong partnership with the leading bank in Australia across Treasury, Core Banking, Technical Services offerings.
Opportunities for you
Across Singapore, India, Melbourne, Sydney.
- Strong development experience in Splunk
- Experience with Windows server environment
- Knowledge of LINUX and Python
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as Bamboo, GIT
- Ability to perform all SDLC roles including QA and documentation
- Ability to create/execute test cases
- Good understanding of financial Markets domain, front office/middle office/back office functions
- Good understanding of financial Markets data such as Orders, Trades, Market data etc
- Capable of doing BA role to work with business and derive technical solutions
- Knowledge of trade surveillance functions
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.