The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be responsible for development project aimed at implementation of OpenText solution. The work will be delivered for a strategic multinational company with focus on industrial engineering and steel production.
Responsibilities will include involvement in delivery of project deliverables and support in transition to operations activities.
The project provides an opportunity to step into the field of Content Management Software, learn OpenText products and work in cross-cultural environment.
• Designing and implementing content management system
• Installation and configuration of Content management (OpenText) products
• Creating the interfaces to third party applications
• Building solutions that enable collaboration for end users
• Maintaining the different components of the OpenText products
• University degree in Computer science, other related area or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with Cloud based/SaaS applications
• Experience with content management software or archive solutions will be considered as advantage.
• Ability to learn new software and develop new skills.
Nice to have
• Experience with scripting
- Understanding of business processes.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Information Governance (Application)