If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (13,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly. In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
This is a Site Reliability Engineering team, aiming at solving operation problems with software engineering solution. The team will support the Platform Control products, which is a set of services and applications aiming at improving partner experience, in particular by simplifying the externalization of APIs.
The team focuses on observability of our platform (building SLIs/SLOs), adding automation when possible so simplify processes, finding ways to optimize our performance and our costs, which is different from an operation or support team. The team does not focus on CI/CD and does not handle Tier 1 support (we have dedicated teams for this activities).
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools
- Work with QA, product management, and operations in an Agile environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- Defining and implementing platform-level metrics
- Defining and implementing automated test suites
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- High quality software development skills principally in Java and Java WebServices frameworks like Dropwizard, Spring Boot or similar.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful API and WebServices
- Excellent knowledge of AWS required, Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of application performance monitoring tools like New Relic, Splunk, Datadog or similar
- Understanding of reliability and resiliency principles
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Passion about Automation
- Excellent algorithmic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple department
Nice to have
- Experience Kubernetes
- Experience with Phyton
- Ideally someone who understands or has interests in the SRE work.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.