The candidate should have the ability to manage cross-disciplined testing teams using industry standard testing processes and methodologies. Must possess solid technical background with a thorough understanding of the entire development lifecycle, and the ability to adapt and tailor the process towards a deliverable. Strong interpersonal skills, adept at facilitating discussions and negotiations with project stakeholders to ensure that expectations are properly set at all levels.
• Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of multiple projects.
• Responsible for testing of the Banking and Capital Markets Product suite ranging from legacy systems to modern technologies.
• Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
• Define the Strategy to have consistent testing processes across all products in the product portfolio.
• Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation with a focus on quality.
• Develop strategy for test plans, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
• Responsible for defining tools and software requirements for the testing teams.
• Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents.
• Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
• Introduce test automation wherever applicable.
• Work closely with the PMO teams and development leads through the SDLC
• If necessary, organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
• Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
• Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
• Review and sign-off on reports prepared by Test engineers.
• Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
• Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
• Highly results driven and have a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
• 10+ years of experience in product development space with 5+ years of management experience
• 10+ years of experience in software QA/Test/SDET/Automation
• 5+ years as a QA Manager with experience building and managing a test team.
• Experience in building test automation frameworks
• Experience in end-to-end testing of microservice based platform in cloud environments
• Experience with Web/Mobile based Test automation.
• Experience managing agile technical teams while working in a service-oriented continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) environment
• Experience with the microservices architecture and cloud technologies
• Experience in Functional and Performance testing
• Experience with Linux, Python, Selenium (or Equivalent).
• Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
• Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be opinionated, especially about quality.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent domain
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Engineering Program Management