LUXOFT/DXC is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Future vehicles will change a lot in terms of vehicle architecture with centralized high performance computers running software to enable L3+ autonomous driving and providing customer experience. Development of autonomous driving functionality in open loop and closed loop scenarios require huge amount of recorded and virtual data and new processes and tools. Continuous and safe updates of autonomous driving functionality to the vehicle fleet will be crucial to provide safe functionality and customer experience in the future.
We are looking for an experienced, open minded AD solution architect for the development of the strategy and technical solution of our in-car embedded software offering in the area of autonomous driving functions. Covering basically all software parts from various type of sensors to the control of the vehicle actuation.
- Develop strategy and technical offering for our autonomous driving software offering
- Work on technical solutions we provide within new business requests from our customers
- Develop and implement demos for new business activities
- Develop training plans for new employees
- Support ramp up of teams in our customer projects
- Understanding of vehicle architectures
- Very good knowledge in embedded software development in AD functionality
- Very good knowledge of the End2End development and verification and validation process for AD software from AD Scenario description for specific ODDs to virtual validation of AD functionality / KPIs
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent German and English
- Knowledge of sensors for AD driving (Lidar, Radar, Camera, USS, GNSS)
- Understanding of ASPICE and functional safety and SOTIF.
- Knowledge in Autosar adaptive and classic
Nice to have
- Knowledge on vehicle bus systems (CAN, FlexRay, SomeIP, ...)
- Deep knowledge in ASPICE, functional safety and SOTIF
- Deep knowledge in Autosar adaptive and classic
- Matlab Simulink
- Software Requirements Engineering
- POSIX OS
- Russian language
English: C1 Advanced
German: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Solution/Integration Architecture||Solution Architect Autosar Adaptive||Remote Germany, DE||Senior||
|Solution/Integration Architecture||Solution Architect Embedded OS||Remote Germany, DE||Senior||Yes||
|Solution/Integration Architecture||Lead Solution Architect Automotive||Remote Germany, DE||Senior||