Client is a leading provider of a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. The vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories, and music they love wherever they are. As the leading provider of connected services to vehicle manufacturers, Client has been delivering one of the most adopted connected vehicle platforms in North America for the last 25 years. Named the 2020 Company of the Year in the Telematics Industry by Frost & Sullivan, Client provides safety, security, and convenience services to millions of vehicle owners across major automotive brands. Teams are continuously working to develop leading-edge technology that can not only add convenience to the daily lives of so many drivers across the country but our advancements in safety and security could also help save their lives.
The Software QA Engineer will perform pre-production/post-production deployment validations/support and debugging, perform client regression tests and sign off on deployments in the Preprod environment, and track and validate Prod Hotfix deployments for OEM customers.
This QA engineer will run Automation, review BDD scripts, Analyze the failures, Debug the Defects to Categorize the component software issue. Finally, individual will provide regular and accurate reports to the QA Test Lead, while also possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to work independently and in a team environment, pay attention to details, and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's Degree either in CS, EE, or EC Engineering
• A clear understanding of the Agile methodology
• Configuration Management Systems (CMS) like Jira, and Confluence
• Scripting experience (Ruby, Perl, Python)
• Software Version Control experience (Git)
• Strong knowledge of testing concepts (functional/non-functional testing, unit testing, system testing, regression testing, defect lifecycle)
• Problem-solving and root-cause analysis experience
• Test frameworks like Appium, and Selenium
Nice to have
• Experience testing Mobile devices (Android ADB)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Automated Testing Others