If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
As a Regular Development Engineer I, you'll be a great fit if you
• Are a iOS engineer (3+ years of relevant experience)
• Are passionate about creating and refining high performance mobile apps
• Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
• Work with the Design team to hone in on the best UI and infrastructure practices
• Carry out code reviews to guarantee code quality
• Have experience in architecting, implementing, and maintaining complex mobile application
• Are willing to learn from everyone, communicate well, and strive to be an effective team
CocoaPods, Git, Swift Programming Language, GitHub, IOS
Nice to have
Figma, RxSwift, GraphQL, Firebase
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.