You'll be working within Wealth Management UK IT, on project 'Avenir', which aims to implement a new front-office platform within Europe, starting with WM Monaco. You will form a new high performing scrum team based in London, responsible for green-field development of a new Integration Layer. This Integration Layer will provide the backbone of data and service exchange between the new front -office platform, back-office platforms, global applications and local applications.
This project has senior business and IT stakeholder visibility and support, with ambitious innovation goals and significant business benefits.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Experienced with logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and other development approaches
• Skilled in improving legacy code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects
• Proactive and comfortable working in dynamic environments
• Working agile on new features and deliverables in a fast paced environment
• Effective within the complexity, constraints and boundaries of a leading global organization, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software
• Familiar with Agile methodology, Scaled Agile Framework and Scrum/Kanban delivery approaches
• An excellent communicator who can partner with technical experts as well as end-users who might not be well versed in IT
• Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical tasks
• 6 or more years Java (including at least 4 years in Java 8+)
• JPA and its provider such as Hibernate
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
• Full REST API understanding and its principle's
• Oracle SQL (PL/SQL)
• Elastic / Kibana
• API development (ideally familiar with an API platform such as Azure Service Bus, Mulesoft, etc).
• Multi-threading programming
• OOP/OOA/Design Patterns/Clean Code
• Security and PKI
• TDD/BDD/Junit 5/Mocking
• Git, CI/CD pipelines - GitLab/Jenkins
• a passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space
• a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
Nice to have
• Azure Cloud
• Experience in investment banking or financial services, ideally
• Shell scripting
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.