If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (15,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly. In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
As a highly competent engineer, you will develop scalable, highly available, highly reliable, performant and resilient micro-services with high throughput and low latency.
You will be developing core features and APIs that will drive our business through real-time feedback loops.
All solutions will be designed for and built in the cloud.
Other responsibilities will include ownership of continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) while utilizing Agile methodologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years previous experience building highly available and scalable systems will ensure that you will be successful in this role.
- A strong foundation and expertise in Java or any object-oriented programming language is required.
- Must have 3+ years experience working in Java, Kotlin and Kafka.
- Must have exposure to Spring Boot, gRPC, Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS, Splunk & Grafana.
- As a software development engineer you should be able to break down complex problems and drive towards solutions leveraging your team along the way owning end to end outcome and designing real-time low latency solutions.
- Exposure in web services development, web and/or application containers, microservices and distributed architecture.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work well in and across the teams.
Nice to have
Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) while utilizing Agile methodologies.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.