Luxoft is one of the major Engineering Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional engineering services in Automotive industry. In the scope of this project, Luxoft is building up a new special-purpose organization targeted at developing the new generation of In-Vehicle Architecture for one of the top Asian carmakers. In combination with industry trends, vehicle functional safety, and information security concepts, we are pursuing the goal to deliver the overall EE Architectural design inheriting the best SOA principles
• Work with engineering teams to identify the steps required to clarify the requirements, resolve technical requirements inconsistencies and deliver complex software architecture solutions with quality.
• Strong technical understanding of next generation EE Architecture and SOA software architecture and the deliverables. Review the system and software specifications, architecture design and detailed design documents for the system
• Design the software architecture with model based development methodology and with UML tools such as Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect
• Landscape of SOA in Software Architecture
• Review the test cases with software test engineers
• Act according to the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications software and software development processes such as ASPICE
• Major in Engineering;
• 5 year or above experienced in the area EEA or System/Software architecture development of ECUs/SW in the automobile industry.
• Good at EEA or System Architecture Design, System Knowledge on Body, Chassis, Powertrain, AD/ADAS, Infotainment & Telematics (at least one of them)
• Experienced in the SysML tools such as PREEvision, EA, etc.
• Willing to travel
• Very good communication skill
• Professional and positive attitude
Nice to have
• Good at Software Architecture Design
• Know about AutoSAR and the trend of EEA and SOA
• Familiar with EEA development process and toolchain
English: A2 Elementary
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business