You'll be working with colleagues based across the region in at least six distinct locations. We work as a team together with the aspiration to provide trusted IT services and project support to the bank to support the ambitious growth plans. As an IT technical architect, you'll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications? We're looking for a highly experienced IT technical architect to:
• Assist senior architects in the overall system architecture planning
• Perform system analysis, system design, implementation and problem solving
• Review the design and implementation of vendors & internal developments to ensure they meet the UBS enterprise requirements
• Lead engineers to integrate new applications/changes to existing system
• Independently present solutions to senior management & CTOs (English speaking)
• Work with project managers and business analysts to ensure projects run according to the bank's systems development life cycle
• Work with various departments/teams to ensure system complies with both internal & external compliances
• 2+ years working experience in Financial Services
• 2+ years working experience as a system architect
• 5+ years working experience as a developer
• Experience in designing and supporting regulatory applications and wealth management applications.
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle. Agile experience is a plus.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills
• A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• Full stack or backend developer background
• Proficient in at least one of the mainstream programming languages such as Java
• Well versed in design patterns & principles
• API design
• CICD working knowledge
• Security know-how
• TLS, SSL Certification, mutual authentications
• Application security such as Spring security, OAuth
• Basic networking
• Experience in Unix and Java application server (e.g. Tomcat)
• Cloud/Virtualization related experiences
• Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Azure
Nice to have
• Experience in ETL e.g. Informatica is an advantage
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.